12.04.2011

Christmas Decorating...

Well...we will be spending Christmas in a hotel room so I've been looking around for some nice ways to decorate the room for the Holiday Season...
Here are some cozy holiday spirited rooms and vintage Christmas decor that I love...

These mini chairs, Love!


This tree is full of character!

I love the soft look of this room...


Cute stockings
Cozy and Warm
Could be dangerous...but looks so cool





Love this one! A body form dressed for the holidays...



And DIY Dove Garland...make it Christmas-y by replacing Baby's Breath with a holiday garland...
Instructions can be found here!



Memories caught in time...
I am going to definitely try this idea...photos in old pocketwatches...I love it!



Vintage andVintage Inspired Christmas Decor on ETSY...

















Hope these items and photos can help to put you all in the HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so lazy when it comes to decorating but these are all such good inspiration. I have a small mantle in my house but I've never decorated it for Christmas. Probably because my cats would just pull everything down :p

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration post! I love the bird garland! I was thinking about dressing my paper bird up for Christmas! I hope you post pictures of your decorated room!

    Love,
    Chelsea

    http://mixedmediumstheatre.blogspot.com/2011/01/wall-art-diy.html

    ReplyDelete