2.08.2012

Road trip!!

So...Charming Gypsy Vintage is on a bit of a road trip! I thought it would be easier to write a blog post or two while on the road but the Internet access has proved me wrong! Unfortunately I have been without wireless so it makes it a bit more difficult to write detailed posts with images! Thanks to my Blogger app I am able to write a post tonight and I am also able to keep my FEBPHOTOADAY going!!

I am currently in the beautiful Okanagan Valley of British Columbia...we have been thrifting along the way and so far my best find has been an amazing pair of Frye boots!! Can't wait to share them with you all...unfortunately they are not in my size :( Enroute to Vancouver in the next couple of days but my shop travels well and is still open for business at www.etsy.com/charminggypsy

Thanks for stopping by and if this is your first time please check back again soon and feel free to check out previous posts!!
Bye for now!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10.2.12

    Hey lady! Hope the trip is going well! MIss you guys already. Also, I tagged you in a post that's called "11 random things" so stop by and check it out. You fill out the questions i've asked and tag others!

    ReplyDelete