1.23.2012

My Funny Valentine...


Valentine's Day is soon approaching us...
I remember as a kid it was so exciting to pick out which Valentine cards I was going to give out to all the kiddies in my class.  
There would always be a class project leading up to the day in which we would make a little mailbox to be stuck to the front of our little school desks. Then, when the big day arrived it was so exciting to watch that mailbox get filled up!  I loved going home and seeing all the different Valentines my classmates had given me....especially which boys had given me one!!




Now, I'll be honest...I am a true believer that we shouldn't need a certain day of the year to show our L♥VE for one another. BUT it is kinda nice to know that everyone is celebrating their L♥VE all on the same day.

Here are some vintage Valentines I found...some of these are pretty cute and funny too...












♥ ♥ BE MINE ♥ ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I used to love to buy valentines for my classmates too. I remember how nervous I was about how many I got or who got them for me. I still remember a guy got me one that had a monster truck on it and said "You rock my world". I thought he was in love with me. I was in kindergarten, what can I say? lol

    ReplyDelete